Democracy Now! Wednesday 10 November, 2004
* Headlines for November 10, 2004
Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* Constitutional Lawyer on Ashcroft's Record: "Most Widespread Campaign Of Ethnic Profiling Since WWII"
* As Vote Scandals Continue to Emerge Could John Kerry 'Un-concede?'
* The Ohio Factor: Did Homeland Security and the FBI interfere With the Vote Count?
* The Forgotten Casualties of War: Over 17,000 U.S. Troops Wounded
* Palestinian Foreign Minister Says Presidential Elections Will Be Held If Arafat Dies